Internet Troubleshooting Tips
If you are unable to connect to a website through your browser (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or FireFox), follow these steps:
- Check to be sure the power is on and connected.
- Make sure all cables are securely connected.
- Verify power to your ONT (modem).
- Turn your computer off. Do not put into sleep mode. Be sure all power to the computer is off.
- Unplug the power from your ONT for two (2) minutes. (This will cause a loss of all service.)
- Plug the ONT back in and wait for the lights to come back on. The online light should be solid and the Wi-Fi lights should be on and flickering.
- Turn your computer back on and test your connection.
If you are still having issues, contact NUconnect Technical Support at 423.532.3555 or email email@example.com.